Situated along a quiet stream near a more secluded area of the campground, The Cabin at Slumber Valley Campground is just a short walk to the scenic Pine Grove, waterfall lookout area, and fishing pond.
The Cabin’s amenities include:
- Sleeping accommodations for up to four people
(bunk bed with single bed on top and double bed on bottom, plus a single bed in the living room)
- Small kitchenette with cold water, 3-burner gas plate, microwave, mini-fridge, and of course, a coffee pot
- Small Bathroom
(bathroom has a sink and toilet, no hot water; full restrooms are located within walking distance)
- Living room includes kitchen table with 4 chairs, Franklin Woodstove, and a ceiling fan with lighting
- Covered porch with picnic table
- Outside grill for all your camp cooking
- Fireplace for campfire
Guests should bring their own bedding supplies (linens, pillows), dishware/utensils, towels, cleaning supplies, etc.
A refundable security deposit is required; the deposit is returned at the end of stay pending verification of no damages to facility. Due to limited availability, we recommend those interested in The Cabin make their reservations early in the camp season.